2.3 arrived yesterday but RL work kept me from logging on early to catch our guild's ZA run. I was picked for our guild's exploratory run. They waited for me which I really appreciated but I just took to long ....
Anyway, I haven't had the chance to test out the new changes to the protection spec but here are the notables changes:
- Devastate now applies Sunder Armor - no need to apply sunder armor before you use devastate.
- Expertise - 1 expertise will equal to .25% chance to be dodged or parried. More hits means more threat.
- Fear will no longer cause you to lose aggro.
- Shield Slam now has a 100% chance to dispel.
- Taunt, Challenging Shout will now be affected by Hit.
There are a bunch of new badge rewards too that I haven't reviewed yet. Which item are you looking forward to get? Something that is a big and must have upgrade and have set your sight on?