I know I said I was going to post more regularly but I have been busy with work and RL stuff. I am providing a quick rundown of events that have transpired
1. Ozma, a good friend from my previous guilds decided to transfer and join us in Immortal.
2. We (grazen, doomilias and tredezar) helped her get keyed for Kara.
3. Joined Vanquish to form the 2nd Kara Group. Immortal was not disbanded but was kept to be a leveling guild.
4. Damh (of the BigRedKitty fame) decides to join as. He is an old friend back with the PL days.
5. We went to like 1 Kara run with Vanquish. Group 2 Raid Leader quits and officers decides to redo loot rules and dkp.
6. Group 2 split and reformed into a guild called Sapped Girls Can't Say No
7. Formed group 1 and run kara to kill 2 bosses. No pallies in guild to take Maiden.
8. BigRedKitty splits the guild due to conflicts in the guild name. Ozma followed suit.
9. Mordak Ozma's husband, a warlock transfered and joined the server. Woot!
10. Group will probably fall back to Immortal. We are not happy with the current situation. I always said from the beginning, no matter what guild we joined we arent going to be happy. I think everyone agrees and will gquit tonight. We shall see what happens in the next few days.